Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Report Macro glitches

Kristi Oetting January 7, 2014

I have been getting inconsistant behavior using the Content Report Table Macro. The default Meeting Notes page does not seem to be working correctly. Even though pages include the correct labels (meeting-notes), the Content Report Table Macro will be empty and say there are no pages. I also can't get the Macro to work on other pages I try to add it to manually. Any suggestions or reasons why it would not be listing pages with the indicated labels?

2 answers

0 votes
David Hernandez November 21, 2014

I have a similar problem. I have tried using content report table and content by label and both show the same list of 3 pages, but other pages don't show. I even tried "copy" on one of the pages so it is identical to an existing one that does show, and it won't show.

I also tried adding a different label altogether to a page, and it won't show up at all (removed meeting-notes and used a different label). 

We're on 5.1 so I know we have to upgrade. Don't know if this used to be buggy and has been fixed?

Dave

0 votes
George Vaughan October 20, 2014

Hi - I have the same problem - has anyone found a solution? Some meeting notes pages appear in the Content Report Table,some don't. I can verify that the non-appearing meeting notes pages exist and have correct label and space.

Thanks,

George

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events