Contact List and CRM plugg-in issue

Fabrice Galant May 26, 2016

Hello,

I'm testing the "Contact List and CRM" plugg-in on our QA system and I'm not able to see the Wiki pages where the contact is listed (using #contact) in the "Pages Mentioned On" field.

Any advice on how to debug?

Thanks in advance & Regards,

Fabrice 

3 answers

0 votes
Muhammad Rizwan June 17, 2021

Post functions are only working in Classical projects, but in future gene projects you can manually trigger other actions with the problem eye. If you want to watch a demo, feel free to DM me.

Jira software seems to suit your projects in a more natural way, Jira core is typically used in more unused cases, e.g. for HR, management, Zoho CRM consulting of facilities, CRM.

0 votes
Fabrice Galant May 26, 2016

@Vadim Rutkevich [StiltSoft], Yes, I'm able to see the page and click on contact details from the page

image2016-5-26 15:30:30.png

image2016-5-26 15:30:55.png

Commenting here as I cannot add a new answer or comment!

Add-on V1.2.0

Server based: https://confluence.lifevibesqa.nxp.com 

Confluence 5.7

Hercules didn't find any known problems in the following log file:

Vadim Rutkevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2016

What Confluence and add-on version are you using? Please also take a look at Confluence logs (atlassian-confluence.log) and check it for any errors over the recent time.

Fabrice Galant May 27, 2016

@Vadim Rutkevich [StiltSoft],

Updated the details in above post, any feedback?

Vadim Rutkevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2016

Fabrice,

I have tried this add-on and has not noticed any issues with the pages listed in the index. Try to contact the vendor, in my instance it works. I guess that you have some environmental problems, but without Confluence logs it is quite difficult to diagnose this issue.

Check that all modules of the add-on operate.

0 votes
Vadim Rutkevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2016

Fabrice,

do you have access to these pages? Are contacts placed within some macro on these pages? Can you see any pages where the specific contact was mentioned?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events