Confluence won't work: "You're almost there"

Alvaro Viudez January 17, 2023

Hi everyone,

I've set my Atlassian account with my team, but I can't enter Confluence. When I'm on https://start.atlassian.com/ and try to enter Confluence by using the menu on the left, the navigation bar at the navigator (I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and safe mode Chrome) starts changing URLs constantly, and after 1 minute or so, the following message appears:

Captura desde 2023-01-17 17-02-09.png

However, the rest of my team can enter without any issues. It seems that the problem is at Confluence end.

Any help on how to solve this issue, please?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Ashley Hudson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2023

Heya @Alvaro Viudez

So my thoughts on this would be that your account is still yet to be synced correctly with the database so I'd advise to action the following:

First, clear your cache and see if that changes anything? If not, then I'd contact your jira admin to see if your account is licensed to use confluence! It maybe due to your license limit but if you are an admin, then contact https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ so that they can look into your issue further!

Kind Regards,

Ashley Hudson 

Henry Khaw January 17, 2023

I have this same issue, and it started today while adding a user.

Bitbucket access, no issues, once they try log into confluence, we run into the same error and it keeps redirecting

Alvaro Viudez January 18, 2023

It somehow has been fixed automatically. So probably it was an issue in Confluence. Thanks!

Ashley Hudson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2023

@Alvaro Viudez

Ah perfect glad it was resolved :) Perhaps this maybe due to an SSO issue or user provisioning but I'm glad it was fixed! Have a great day :)

Kind Regards,

Ashley Hudson

Like Alvaro Viudez likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events