Confluence with Team Calendars: Migration from 3.5 to 4.x

We're facing a challenge during migration from Confluence 3.5 to 4.x with the team calendar plugin:

As every unmigrated content is shown in the wiki markup - macro also our existing calendars, which were created (with Team Calendars 1.9.1) and Confluence 3.5 are kind of escaped there, e.g.:

While we could create new calendars without any problem, the existing ones seem to be migrated manually. As this would be an annoying task, Google does not provide an answer, I'd like to have the question posted, if anyone already faced the same problem, or has any hint for us. Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

How about re-running the migration or else re-attempt the migration to force a re-migration of all the content that was left wrapped in an 'unmigrated-wiki-markup' macro.

Thanks for this hint. We tried both, re-attempting and re-running the migration, unfortunately without any success. So, we chose the way of manually creating new ones.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

409 views 4 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you