Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence status macro

Thomas November 16, 2016
  1. Is there a way to set one or more lists of values for the status macro? Page editors should not insert individual text as status.
  2. Is there also a way to change the value without editing the whole page - just change the status value?

3 answers

1 vote
Roman Kirilenko
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2016

Hi Thomas,

Handy Macros will help you. Handy Status macro from the add-on is exactly what you need. You can create sets of statuses, and there is an ability to switch status within the status set without opening editor. Other add-on features described here.

0 votes
Thomas November 17, 2016

Hi Rob,
hi Roman

thank you. I already found solutions with own macros or out of the marketplace but I wanted to know if there is another workaround. I´ll give the macros a try.

Thank you both!

regards
Thomas

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2016

Hi Thomas,

1. No
  2. No

I wish I could give you a workaround or something more positive, but the Status macro is quite limited.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events