Confluence space template for pages list

How could I create space template with the default list of pages and subpages to have the same structure for every project I will be creating space for? For example, I need to have following pages structure for the default project space:

Does confluence provide such functionality either with plugins or basic configuration?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Aug 06, 2012

Hi Sergey,

you can create a template space with all these pages and then use the copy space plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/212) to copy the template to the new project space

Cheers

Thomas

Hi Sergey,

Unfortunately it's not possible to do that at the moment. However we do have a feature request regarding this. Feel free to vote, or add a comment to involve in discussion there.

Hope it helps. Cheers,
Josua

How to create pages from templates describes how to create sets of pages either from template like pages or directly by specifying the content. Find/replace support allows them to be customized as they are created. Space or page permissions can also be added.

You can add the pagetree macro to the global theme in the main.vm file.

And let use the global theme for every space.

Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Aug 06, 2012

hmm, but this does not create the initial page structure in the new space

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Asked May 24, 2018 in Confluence

What are the resources that you use to learn more about Atlassian Products?

I am gathering information about resources available for Atlassian product knowledge transferring for a presentation in our local Atlassian User Group. I want to group them in four categories From ...

604 views 18 16
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you