Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence space export import

ajinkya bhosale October 3, 2016

Hi,

I am trying to export space pages in html format from one server to another. But imported pages does not store in tree like structure as in previous server. also unable to import macros/images.

linking between the pages is not working

Any solution ??

I want to move my all pages of particular space from one server to space created in another new server, also I want all the content of Pages like images, pdfs, linking between the pages, macros used. 

Please suggest any solution.

Thank & Regards,

Ajinkya Bhosale

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2016

HTML exports are not suitable for transferring spaces between servers.  Try XML instead.

ajinkya bhosale October 3, 2016

Hey Nic, thanks for the response. I tried to import data in xml format but it also does not work on server.  

Hemant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2016

What are the issues?

Thanks,

Hemant

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2016

Yup, "it does not work" tells us nothing about what is going wrong.  All I can say to that is "it works fine for me".  So what are you doing differently to me?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events