Confluence space export import

Hi,

I am trying to export space pages in html format from one server to another. But imported pages does not store in tree like structure as in previous server. also unable to import macros/images.

linking between the pages is not working

Any solution ??

I want to move my all pages of particular space from one server to space created in another new server, also I want all the content of Pages like images, pdfs, linking between the pages, macros used. 

Please suggest any solution.

Thank & Regards,

Ajinkya Bhosale

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

HTML exports are not suitable for transferring spaces between servers.  Try XML instead.

Hey Nic, thanks for the response. I tried to import data in xml format but it also does not work on server.  

What are the issues?

Thanks,

Hemant

Yup, "it does not work" tells us nothing about what is going wrong.  All I can say to that is "it works fine for me".  So what are you doing differently to me?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

409 views 4 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you