Confluence setup wizard is not creating data database schema after entering postgres direct jdbc url . Please help ?

Phani Sitaram Tekumalla December 8, 2016

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2016

You'll need to read the log to find out what is going wrong.  The usual culprit is incorrect database settings or the database user not having full privileges on the database you've created for it.

Phani Sitaram Tekumalla December 9, 2016

I have configured the URL correctly and used database owner for connecting.I have confirmed this by checking the db logs as the connection is going through successfully.

Once connected instead of creating the tables , application is querying the tables and since they don't exist it is failing with a exception.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2016

Once it's gone through an attempt to set it all up, it's expecting there to be a valid set of tables there.  You'll need to step back and start again really (starting clean is not completely necessary, but it's by far the easiest approach)

I would stop the system, move everything in the <confluence home> directory to a safe place, and then re-run the installation in full.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events