Confluence seems to be resetting it's url

Basically, I go to Confluence Admin > General Configuration and change the base url to my new url, however, I go to the addon manager to update some plugins and it's complaining about not being able to access data off my old url. I go back to General Configuration again and see the base url has changed back to the old url... :|

Both url's are actively pointing to the same location.

I found some similar answers here and one mentioned that I needed to be a member of "confluence-administrators" (wasn't for some reason). My confluence is setup and linked with my jira install (jira being master account manager).

Any help would be appreciated :)

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

So, I seem to have answered my own question.

I noticed that it was resetting the url because of an application link I had setup. It was somehow remembering the link rather than updating the link. :\

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

481 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you