Confluence remember me doesn't work

Rumceisz August 13, 2014

Hi All,

we cleared all cookies and restarted Firefox. Then we logged in to Confluence with "remember me" enabled). The permanent login cookie is still there and Confluence again prompts for a login.

We have version 5.4.3

Could you please help?
Thanks,

Rumi

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joachim Ooi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2014

Hi Rumi,

How about trying to completely clear all your caches, cookies, and history? This should be a problem with the browser. Hope this link would be useful to you - https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

Rumceisz August 17, 2014

I don't think that this is browser releated. I already cleared all caches for the last test - it didn't help. I even created a complete new Firefox profile. It also doesn't work with Internet Explorer instead of Firefox, and it also doesn't work for any of my colleagues.

I can see the permanent login cookie. It remains in place even after I restart the browser. So from the cookie perspective everything is fine. However, this permanent login cookie is somehow discarded by Confluence. For JIRA the same cookie type is used and works fine...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events