Confluence "This site is already taken."

Ionut Milas January 5, 2023

I have an Atlassian account (for bitbucket and jira) and we would now like to setup a cloud version of confluence.
When filling out the form on https://www.atlassian.com/ondemand/signup/form?product=confluence.ondemand is says "This site is already taken." when trying out to fill out "gymnasty". I cannot see how to solve and enable confluence?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2023

Hi @Ionut Milas and welcome to the community,

If it says that gymnasty subdomain name is already taken, then you have to try a different name. Do you have into your possession the gymnasty.atlassian.net?

I am the owner of the Gymnasty company, and I think that a while ago I created the website..
However for the life of it I cannot remember the email I used then.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2023

In order to create an atlassian site, you have to have an atlassian account id. This means that the account with which you created the gymnasty.atlassian.net is an atlassian account. So try with the one which is an atlassian account.

If you have paid plan on gymnasty.atlassian.net, then simply contact support.atlassian.com/contact. If not, then you only have the community. 

The problem is that I do not remember the account id used when i created the site.

Can you help me with the atlassian account email for gymnasty.atlassian.com ?

Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2023

Not really.. I mean I'm not with Atlassian. But you can try to login to gymnasty.atlassian.net (and not com) with a bunch of emails you know. If you have forgotten your password just go to https://id.atlassian.com/login/resetpassword and reset your password.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events