Confluence: "Something's gone wrong" error, no favorites shown

Confluence began throwing a "Something's gone wrong" error every time I log in. I noticed my favorites are no longer available or displayed; instead I have to click into the list of spaces and find the sites I wish to edit in. Within that interface, those pages are marked as favorites, they just no longer show on the home page.

confluence-not-showing-favorites-something-wrong.png

I've cleared cookies, logged in and out. Regardless, every time i get that 'something's gone wrong' error.

I'm seeing a GET 500 error in the console with batch.js, as well as other errors. I'm attaching screengrabs.

7 answers

1 vote

I created a ticket for you at support.atlassian.net. It references this Atlassian Answers question so please keep it around so that the support engineer can see what is going on. Cheers.

0 votes

You should contact Atlassian Support about this issue at support.atlassian.com.

I can't. They require an SEN number, which is under tight control by our admin. I'm just a user, and there's no option that I can find for getting support for the peons like me.

@Robert Massaioli thank you very much!

0 votes

Atlassian Support has marked this as closed. I'm glad it's working for you again. smile

@Robert Massaioli – thank you once again for opening that for me. I really really appreciate it!!!

We have recently gone to the cloud version for confluence and recently have been receiving the "something's gone wrong" error. Is it best to contact support.atlassian.net still?

3m -- they resolved the issue for me, so I'd say yes. :)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

293 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you