Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence: "Something's gone wrong" error, no favorites shown

wlannistamps June 14, 2016

Confluence began throwing a "Something's gone wrong" error every time I log in. I noticed my favorites are no longer available or displayed; instead I have to click into the list of spaces and find the sites I wish to edit in. Within that interface, those pages are marked as favorites, they just no longer show on the home page.

confluence-not-showing-favorites-something-wrong.png

I've cleared cookies, logged in and out. Regardless, every time i get that 'something's gone wrong' error.

I'm seeing a GET 500 error in the console with batch.js, as well as other errors. I'm attaching screengrabs.

7 answers

1 vote
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2016

I created a ticket for you at support.atlassian.net. It references this Atlassian Answers question so please keep it around so that the support engineer can see what is going on. Cheers.

0 votes
Michelle M. Montoya-Mendoza December 20, 2017

We have recently gone to the cloud version for confluence and recently have been receiving the "something's gone wrong" error. Is it best to contact support.atlassian.net still?

wlannistamps December 21, 2017

3m -- they resolved the issue for me, so I'd say yes. :)

0 votes
wlannistamps June 16, 2016

@Robert Massaioli – thank you once again for opening that for me. I really really appreciate it!!!

0 votes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2016

Atlassian Support has marked this as closed. I'm glad it's working for you again. smile

0 votes
wlannistamps June 15, 2016

@Robert Massaioli thank you very much!

0 votes
wlannistamps June 14, 2016

I can't. They require an SEN number, which is under tight control by our admin. I'm just a user, and there's no option that I can find for getting support for the peons like me.

0 votes
Atlassian Team
June 14, 2016

You should contact Atlassian Support about this issue at support.atlassian.com.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events