Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence: possibility to show the sum of story points?

Simon Keppeler May 13, 2019

Hi,

we use Confluence and Jira Software both as cloud version.

Are there a free solution to show the sum of story points of an filter in confluence?

In Jira reports (e.g. sprint report) you can find these.

But I can´t find this in confluence as a function.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Screenshot_StoryPoint_Sum.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2019

The Two-dimensional Filter Statistics Dashboard Gadget can do this. You'd need to set up a Filter that displays the issues you're after, and then use it to feed the gadget.

Simon Keppeler May 13, 2019

Hi Dave, thanks for your fast answer. I have tried this gadget but I don´t find the StoryPoints there. I can choose a lot of porperties, but not the StoryPoints. Can you help me? :)

Craig Hurley September 12, 2019

I have the exact same requirement, and tried the same suggested solution without success.  Story points is not listed, which is shame because it would be very useful.

Sthiven Pinilla May 27, 2020

Same request here, I'm surprised "Story Points" is not available in most of the Gadgets.

Andy April 15, 2021

Same here

Suvendu Banik June 14, 2021

Story Point is a custom field that is why it is not available in most of the tools.

GC June 30, 2023

That's actually not accurate, Story Points is not a custom field its standard Jira out of the box - how else would they support Scrum if it wasn't provided as standard?

The reason story points doesn't show up in this gadget as an option is because most gadgets can only use fields that are of certain formats - ie this gadget doesnt work with numeric values

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events