Confluence pages disappeared after moving

Goutami Kocharlakota December 11, 2017

Hi,

I tried to move a Parent page from one space to another without assigning a parent page (as I wanted it to be independent). The page was moved successfully but I'm unable to see it in the destination space. Unable to trace it through search options as well. But when I opened 'Reorder Pages' in Space tools, the pages, and their hierarchy are visible.

How do I access my pages? 

I checked with admin access by the way and no permissions/restrictions have been set for this particular Space and Page.

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2017

Hi Goutami,

The parent of the page will need to be the homepage of the space. Once you set that to be the parent then it will still be an independent page but viewable in the space.

Can you try that and let us know if you have any trouble?

Regards,

Shannon

Goutami Kocharlakota December 12, 2017

Hi Shannon, 

I resolved it just now. Found it in orphaned pages and reordered all the pages within the space. 

Thanks a lot for replying! 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2017

Goutami,

Super! Thank you for letting me know you were able to resolve it.

Take care and Kind regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2017

Hi, Goutami,

maybe your page is not underneath the homepage anymore.

Pages that are not under the home page, are not visible in any page trees in the sidebar.   

Hi Thomas,

Yes, I think this was the issue. I reordered the pages and resolved the issue just now. 

Thanks a lot for the help! 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2017

You're welcome, @Goutami Kocharlakota

If you think, your question is answered, please mark it with the checksign as answered. With such a sign, other user with a similar problem find answered questions more easy.

Thank you

Done, Thank you! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events