Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence page viewer

Sue June 22, 2017

Hi, I want to share a page with a non-confluence user but I only want them to see 1 particular page on the intire space and ohter pages. I have already enabled the anonymouse access option to "can use"but when I test buy sharing a page with a non user, I see all the pages and spaces. How can I achieve this.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2017

You can't share a page with a single user who is not allowed to see the rest of the space.

What you can do is:

• give the user the permission to view the space
  • put the single page, the user should see directly under the home page of the space
  • create another page (e.g. "secret") directly under the space's home page
  • move all other pages under the "secret" page
  • add a page restriction for the secret page. Allow all users except the one to see the page "secret"

But anyway, I wouldn't do that. It is a hell of administration.

There is also a plugin called "Multi Excerpts". With this plugin, you can override space permission by embedding excerpts from one page to another page in another space by overriding the original space permissions. But be careful with that, this could result in a big security problem if you enable this functionality.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events