Confluence notification mails

Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2014

Hi,

Can we track the mail going from confluece. I mean on editing/updating a page notification will be triggered to all the watcher(s). Is there a way to find out whom all the mail got triggered.

2 answers

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2014

Hi! I believe that using the mail archiving feature in confluence. You will be able to store emails for spaces and see them.

I hope this helps.

Rodrigo

Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2014

as I understood the mailarchive feautre, it needs access to the mailbox, in this case, it would need access to every users mailbox?

0 votes
Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 23, 2014

Hi,

you can write an aspect on the mailserver implementation, to log every mail send. But that's maybe a little bit crazy and needs an experienced developer ;)

Alternativly you can listen to the same events and look, who watches the page and space to come to your information, this can be done with a listener module and needs some coding.

Maybe you can us logging on your mta?

Regards

Steve

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events