Confluence migration assistant - taking a long time to find spaces on home and during wizard

jemma bowden February 5, 2021

Hi has anyone had the issue where when migrating to find the spaces it just keeps spinning around. Tried a lot of times and once i was able to get the 24 spaces to display and start the migration. It failed due to something else but i want to run it again and cant due to this. There is no more than 900 pages (number was in the 800s when it came up) so it isnt a massiv migration.

What i am seeing is attached. I am migrating from server to cloud.

migration_home_spaces_issue.pngmigration_stuck_on_spaces.png

2 answers

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2021

Jemma,

If you went over the checklist Ivan shared and you're still encountering the issue, please raise a ticket with our Migration Support team:

Visit Atlassian's Contact Support page and select Migration support under What can we help you with?. Your ticket will go to our migration team, and they can help you with the issue you encountered.

CleanShot 2021-02-09 at 13.46.52@2x.png

If you find a solution, can you share it with the Community? It helps others in case they encounter the same thing.

Thank you!

Shannon

0 votes
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2021

Hi @jemma bowden, did you have a chance to review the Confluence pre-migration checklist? Have you tried selecting one or just a few spaces to see if you can isolate this behaviour to a set of spaces?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events