Confluence metrics

Although confluence gives some metrics by default I'd like to periodically gather site statistics (activity and resource usage, specifically storage size) apart from whatever is offered by default.

1)I’d like more than just the top 10, I’d like them all

2)I’d like size of the page(in MB) in addition to number of hits

Please let me know if this can be achieved somehow in confluence. I am ok if solution suggest database queries.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi there,

It sounds like you might find the Google Analytics useful for this purpose: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/me.davidsimpson.confluence.plugins.googleanalytics

It
is a 3rd-party plugin but it will give you extremely detailed metrics about the usage of your wiki, so that is what I would recommend that you use for this purpose.

All the best,
John

This widget could not be displayed.

You don't need to use the plugin for GA to work. Just paste the generated code from GA into the bottom of the HEAD section of your Custom HTML.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

283 views 2 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you