Confluence metrics

Nawaz Quadri July 5, 2012

Although confluence gives some metrics by default I'd like to periodically gather site statistics (activity and resource usage, specifically storage size) apart from whatever is offered by default.

1)I’d like more than just the top 10, I’d like them all

2)I’d like size of the page(in MB) in addition to number of hits

Please let me know if this can be achieved somehow in confluence. I am ok if solution suggest database queries.

2 answers

2 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2012

Hi there,

It sounds like you might find the Google Analytics useful for this purpose: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/me.davidsimpson.confluence.plugins.googleanalytics

It
is a 3rd-party plugin but it will give you extremely detailed metrics about the usage of your wiki, so that is what I would recommend that you use for this purpose.

All the best,
John

1 vote
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2012

You don't need to use the plugin for GA to work. Just paste the generated code from GA into the bottom of the HEAD section of your Custom HTML.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events