Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence makes unavailable after theme is changed

Maria Kuzmina April 7, 2017

The issue is Confluence makes unavailable after I switched to Brikit theme.  

There is catalina.out log:

=====

===== ERROR (Brikit 2017-04-07 12:48:53)  Unable to read theme properties for null

=====

===== ERROR (Brikit 2017-04-07 12:48:53)  Caused by:

com.atlassian.cache.CacheException: java.lang.NullPointerException: null keys are not permitted

As I can understand it is because of language. What should be done to make it works?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Maria Kuzmina April 9, 2017

Fixed by myself.  

Shashidar December 3, 2017

Hi Maria,

What is the fix for this error?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2017

I'd guess the database collation was incorrect.

In my instance if i apply any theme then space get inaccessible after changing the default theme and the space can only be accessible if  i disable that respective theme add on. I need solution for this problem

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2017

What do you mean by "space inaccessible"?  What is the warning or error?  What is the behaviour when a user tries to use the space?

This is the error i get when i try to access the space

Error occurred during template rendering: Invocation of method 'cssBundle' in class com.brikit.themepress.support.ThemePressVelocityBridge threw exception com.atlassian.cache.CacheException: java.lang.NullPointerException: null keys are not permitted at theme-press/html/macros.html[line 67, column 37]. Contact your administrator for assistance.

Ian Magero April 19, 2018

@Shashidar How did you solve this problem?

Bill Cowden June 15, 2018

@Maria Kuzmina: possible for you to elaborate on what you did to fix this issue? That would be helpful.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events