Confluence makes unavailable after theme is changed

The issue is Confluence makes unavailable after I switched to Brikit theme.  

There is catalina.out log:

=====

===== ERROR (Brikit 2017-04-07 12:48:53)  Unable to read theme properties for null

=====

===== ERROR (Brikit 2017-04-07 12:48:53)  Caused by:

com.atlassian.cache.CacheException: java.lang.NullPointerException: null keys are not permitted

As I can understand it is because of language. What should be done to make it works?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

Fixed by myself.  

Hi Maria,

What is the fix for this error?

I'd guess the database collation was incorrect.

In my instance if i apply any theme then space get inaccessible after changing the default theme and the space can only be accessible if  i disable that respective theme add on. I need solution for this problem

What do you mean by "space inaccessible"?  What is the warning or error?  What is the behaviour when a user tries to use the space?

This is the error i get when i try to access the space

Error occurred during template rendering: Invocation of method 'cssBundle' in class com.brikit.themepress.support.ThemePressVelocityBridge threw exception com.atlassian.cache.CacheException: java.lang.NullPointerException: null keys are not permitted at theme-press/html/macros.html[line 67, column 37]. Contact your administrator for assistance.

@Shashidar How did you solve this problem?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

364 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you