Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence macros not showing after migration from OnDemand to a hosted environment

Deleted user May 19, 2014

I just went live migrating from Atlassian OnDemand to our own hosted solution. I am running version 5.5-OD-22-001. The content and users have migrated fine and most plugins seem to be working. The issue is with macros when creating new content or editing existing content. While editing content, users hit the begin macro key { and they do not get a list of macros. The only option is to view the list of available macros and when they select it, nothing comes up. I have checked the Advanced Macros (v 3.2) and the Basic Macros (v 2.0.5) and everything is enabled. Has anyone run into this issue after migrating from OnDemand to a hosted environment? Or maybe even after an upgrade?

Thanks,

Rory

3 answers

0 votes
Deleted user May 20, 2014

Unfortunately, clearing the Confluence Plugin Cache did not do the trick. I think this is similar to an open ticket I have: CSP-123728

0 votes
Deleted user May 19, 2014

Hi David,

Will do. I was wondering whether that would do the trick as well before I posted. I'll do it after hours and report back in the morning.

Thanks,

Rory

0 votes
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2014

Hey Rory,

Could you please try Clearing Confluence Plugin Cache and see if that does the trick?

Thanks and Regards,

David|Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events