since I updated to FF 33.0.2, I can't use (add /edit) certain Confluence macros in the Confluence editor anymore.
When I want to add e.g. the page properties macro, the macro dialog pops up, but after clicking OK, I'm returned to the editor and nothing has changed.
Same with wanting to edit a macro usage. The macro dialog pops up, I change some settings, and I'm returned to the unchanged page. Preview within the macro dialog doesn't work.
As a workaround, I started to add/edit macros using the Source Editor, but this is cumbersome, especially when you want to add new parameters to the macro and you don't know the parameter name.
Has somebody of you encountered similar problems? Is this a browser issue or is there something fundamentally wrong with our Confluence installation?
Probably the latter, because we still suffer from Strange character added to macro body and in our staging instance we don't encounter such problems.
Can somebody give my any hint where to investigate further?
Tata! I just updated to FF 33.1 (the second FF updated withing 2 days) and .. problem seems to be solved.
I don't know about Chrome, though. I don't use Chrome regulary, but my co-worker told me that he has problems editing Confluence page in Chrome for a long time.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs