Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence logo corners cropped off

Ben February 25, 2013

Why are my confluence logo corners now being chopped off in 5.0?

Restricting users to have a round logo seems like a bad design decision as this will affect anyone with a non-round logo or force them to have a smaller than normal logo.

I would consider this a bug and it needs to be fixed. Is there a JIRA issue open for this problem?

6 answers

4 votes
Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2013

Hi,

Several people have raised this concern so I've created https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-28275 to track this request.

Please feel free to watch/vote/comment on it as you see fit.

Ben February 27, 2013

Issue was closed as "Won't fix"

Ben March 27, 2014

Any update?

0 votes
Peter Hartman July 6, 2013

Confluence starts looking like MS Office. Are we going to continue making these kind of totally unnecessary changes just to surprise/frustrate users ?

0 votes
April March 25, 2013

This does suck. What on earth posessed you to do this?

0 votes
Paweł Kalinowski March 8, 2013

This seriously sucks and is a major problem here. I do not like it, my boss does not like it and rest can not understand it.

0 votes
Johanne Leveille-Schirm February 27, 2013

This is unfortunate that this was changed and now will not be reverted back - we cannot change this ourselves so now a number of our logos are distorded. I fail to understand the value of this change

0 votes
Jason Plumhoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2013

It's not just OnDemand... the downloaded version has this same issue as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events