Confluence label search

yik yang July 27, 2016

We are creating a lot of pages in a space, and it is hard to search through the pages.  We thought we will add labels to each page, so that we can search with labels, but I don't know a straight forward way to do this.  I will have to use the search box once, so that I enter in the the advance search mode.  Is there a easier way to search by label?  

1 answer

0 votes
Steve Behnke [DiscoverEquip.com]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2016

labelText:test-label should work just fine. This is part of the older but still supported Search Fields syntax – https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-search-fields-161188.html#ConfluenceSearchFields-Searchingforcontentinspecificfields

yik yang August 26, 2016

I read about that as well, but it is bit hard to use.  I want to give a bunch of labels to the users, and have them drag them into the search field.  

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2016

I wonder how this could be envisioned as a macro...

yik yang August 29, 2016

Can it be done?  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events