Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence is not exporting all selectecd pages into a PDF file, how can I fix it?

Joao Flavio Mendonca August 29, 2017

I am trying to export 5 pages to PDF, but only the main page appears at the exported  PDF document, all other pages are missing...

I am using PDF Stylesheet, but this is not the problem sinc I alreday tested this export withou the Stysheet  and I had the same problem.

This export process is the Space export process.

Thanks for helping

Joao Flavio

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2017

I understand you are using the custom space export to PDF and the child pages are not being exported. I just tried reproducing the issue on my Cloud test instance and the child pages did export with the parent when I selected them.

• Please let me know what version of Confluence server you or using, or whether you are using Confluence Cloud. (I can try reproducing the issue if I know which Confluence version to try it on.)

A similar issue was previously reported for Confluence Cloud, but a private comment on the ticket indicates it is fixed. I look forward to hearing whether you are still experiencing the issue.

Joao Flavio Mendonca September 1, 2017

Hello Ann, 

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I found the problem, when I use the attachments macro with the noprint user macro at the previsous page, the next page is not exported or printed.

Here is the code I used for the noprint user-macro:

## @noparams
<div class="noprint">$body</div>

I think it is a system bug.

As a workaround I removed the attachements macro from the noprint and add a code at the PDF stysheet to not print attachment list

plugin_attachments_containerdisplay: none ; }  

and now is working.

:)

Thanks again

Joao Flavio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events