Confluence is not exporting all selectecd pages into a PDF file, how can I fix it?

I am trying to export 5 pages to PDF, but only the main page appears at the exported  PDF document, all other pages are missing...

I am using PDF Stylesheet, but this is not the problem sinc I alreday tested this export withou the Stysheet  and I had the same problem.

This export process is the Space export process.

Thanks for helping

Joao Flavio

1 answer

0 votes
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Aug 31, 2017

I understand you are using the custom space export to PDF and the child pages are not being exported. I just tried reproducing the issue on my Cloud test instance and the child pages did export with the parent when I selected them.

• Please let me know what version of Confluence server you or using, or whether you are using Confluence Cloud. (I can try reproducing the issue if I know which Confluence version to try it on.)

A similar issue was previously reported for Confluence Cloud, but a private comment on the ticket indicates it is fixed. I look forward to hearing whether you are still experiencing the issue.

Hello Ann, 

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I found the problem, when I use the attachments macro with the noprint user macro at the previsous page, the next page is not exported or printed.

Here is the code I used for the noprint user-macro:

## @noparams
<div class="noprint">$body</div>

I think it is a system bug.

As a workaround I removed the attachements macro from the noprint and add a code at the PDF stysheet to not print attachment list

plugin_attachments_containerdisplay: none ; }  

and now is working.

:)

Thanks again

Joao Flavio

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

948 views 13 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you