Confluence is inactive

Daniel January 6, 2022

All my team members suddenly had no longer access to our confluence workspace. The payment details are supossedly to be updated. but they are. i even input them again, twice. this is slowly turning into a rather big problem, a lot of our worktools and files are in there. when we try to manage our abonements i cant see any options to manage confluence. any ideas how can i get it to work again? is this Information lost?? 

2 answers

0 votes
Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2022

Hello @Daniel ,

Welcome to the community,

Please, set recovery admin pass, 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/restore-passwords-to-recover-admin-user-rights-158390.html

then you can check is this problem with AD/LDAP connection or not. 

Thanks & Regards,

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar 

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

Hi @Daniel 

May I know when you navigate to the Manage Subscriptions Page, you are able to see the Billing details properly?

If you are managing Billing details by yourself with Credit Card, raise the Support ticket with Atlassian with a Priority Ticket.

You need not worry about the data, it won't be affected.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events