Confluence is ignoring my Anchor Tags

Benjamin B Ross
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 31, 2023

I have a page with multiple sections where I have added an anchor macro at the start of each section. At the top of the page I have a collection of links to each section using the associated anchor. But when I click any of the links, although I can see the anchor added to the URL, nothing happens!

I have reviewed a few other posts here (see below) and tried the solutions suggested, but nothing has worked so far.

Any Suggestions or assistance would be appreciated.

Reference Posts:

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2023

Hi @Benjamin B Ross welcome to the community.  From the information provided, you are using Confluence Server.  I found this ticket that looks like your issue CONFSERVER-57767.  It was addressed in Confluence 7.8.  Are you on that release?  If not, you may want to see about getting a code update.

0 votes
Benjamin B Ross
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 31, 2023

Hi @Dan Breyen 

We are running Confluence 7.19.4. So it seems we are a few versions behind!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events