Confluence interface became worse

Konstantin Verba July 22, 2017

I'm running both Confluence 5.8 (reached EoL) and a cloud version. I just wanted to reach out to Confluence team and express my big frustration because in my opinion the new blue interface looks unprofessional and inspired by some ms win10 user. New set of icons like this is 1Artboard-1@2x

also looks crappy as a tablet modern.

I just wanted to ask Confluence support what is the last version with the interface I like, but according to https://www.atlassian.com/blog?p=37521 no dedicated support now.

I must repeat, very frustrating. Don't break what's not broken.

2 answers

0 votes
Konstantin Verba July 22, 2017

Thanks!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2017

The last version with the old interface doesn't really matter, as the change is on Cloud, and you don't get to choose what version you have on Cloud.

The good news for you is that the change has not made it on to Server yet, so you can upgrade to 6.3 and not be affected.

From what I've heard, you're probably safe for quite a while as well, it won't happen to servers for quite a while - possibly years.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events