Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence installation error

RDovi September 26, 2017

We are new to Atlassian and support model. We have installed Jira, FishEye and Crucible with minor effort. We are now trying to install Confluence server with a compatible postgreSQL database but get an error message I was unable to find in the issues blogs. The Confluence database portion of the installation correctly connected to the postgrSQL 9.6 confluence database created. The install failed after starting Confluence for the first time at the end of the install, the following error message is displayed in the browser along with a type exception report with several sections not included below.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HTTP Status 500 - com.atlassian.spring.container.ComponentNotFoundException: Failed to find component: Error creating bean with name 'i18NBean' defined in class path resource [i18NContext.xml]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.atlassian.confluence.util.i18n.I18NBean]: Factory method 'getI18NBean' threw exception; nested exception is java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedTransactionManager' defined in class path resource [databaseSubsystemContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedLocalSessionFactoryBean5' defined in class path resource [productionDatabaseContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: premature SessionFactory initialisation, Hibernate properties have not yet been persisted in confluence.cfg.xml

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any idea what is causing this?

1 answer

0 votes
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2017

Bob, here is another issue similar to yours,  maybe it will help get you headed in the right direction.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Installation-Configuration-Issue-Confluence-Installing-on/qaq-p/613410

-pd

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events