Often after editing an existing documentation on Confluence I confront the following issues:
1. some pages are renamed (for example their chapter number is gone);
2. the order in the tree is not the same. The pages are moved into other sections;
3. some pages are duplicated. The duplicated one has a new name (for example the original file is "4.1. Test" and the new page is "Test"). Only the second one is displayed and when trying to rename it back to "4.1. Test", see point 4;
4. if I try to rename the page, I receive a message saying that the page already exists, but it is not visible in the document tree;
5. images are removed from documentation.
Why is this happening and why so often?
It is a little bit unpleasant to check every day if the documentation is still ok. It is a waste of time :)
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs