I have a document that opens to what appears to be a random anchor location regardless of mode (edit or published). While not a major inconvenience, it's quite annoying, especially as this is a doc that is used to track quarterly project updates and can become relatively long over time.
Given that the new editor doesn't appear to support anchors, I have no idea what may be causing this.
Any and all ideas appreciated.
Hello @Harry Klein !
As I understand, whenever you visit a page be it in edit or view mode it scrolls down to a seemingly random position on that page, akin to what happens when we access an anchor.
This is quite an interesting behavior. Please, allow me to ask you a few questions for clarification. Here we go:
- Is this happening regardless of browser used to access the page?
- Is this apparent with pages other than this specific one?
- Are the Headings in this page?
- Does the end of the link that leads to the page contain a heading name after a pound (#) symbol? (looks like this: https://mysite.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SPC/pages/205555555/Page+name#heading-name
- What happens if you access the affected page while using your browser’s incognito/private/anonymous mode?
- What exactly is the content to which you are redirected at page access?
- Are you always redirected to the same position in the page?
Let us hear from you!
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events