Confluence daily update notifications do not include deleted pages, documentation says otherwise

MartinS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2014

According to Subscribing to Email Notifications of Updates to Confluence Content, daily updates include deleted pages. This does not seem to be true, I do not get any in the daily reports.

I have checked the source code of Confluence 5.1.5, and the template that is used for the daily digest emails does not contain a reference to deleted pages (only created and updated), nor did I find any while digging about 5 levels of abstraction deeper.

I do receive deletion notifications when watching a space or page, but not in the digest mails.

Is there a way to also get them in the digest mails?

1 answer

1 vote
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2014

Hello Martin, people have commented about a feature that would enclose the ability to notify on page deletion. Please review the ticket in our issue tracker: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-34094

MartinS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2014

Hey Guilherme, I think CONF-35094 does only remotely relate to my question. The problem is that your documentation names features that your software does not support, so your documentation should be fixed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events