Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence calendar - Using custom dates in JIRA query date range

Teressa Reed October 28, 2013

I'm trying to add a 'JIRA Issue Dates' calendar event type using a custom date field (Start Date), but when I change the default display from 'Project' to 'Save Filter' and select the filter, my custom dates no longer appear as date selection criteria. Is there a setting I need to update for the date to appear as criteria for filter?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Teressa Reed November 11, 2013

You may close this ticket - the solution was to make custom field available for all issue types rather than restricting to tasks & sub-tasks.

0 votes
Teressa Reed November 5, 2013

We wanted to use this custom date for tasks and sub-tasks only, but need to allow for all issue types for it to work in Confluence Calendars.

0 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2013

Hmm.. it should work. I just tested it locally and it still shows my custom date fields if I swap from project to saved filter. Some things you might want to troubleshoot:

* Check the permissions on the filter

* Check the project permissions

* Make sure you have the latest JIRA icalendar plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.extra.jira-ical-feed

If those don't work, maybe a support ticket with support.atlassian.com so the guys can help dive in deeper.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events