Confluence bug with short cuts in sidebar?

barbarat April 2, 2015

How do I report this bug?

For a space that has shortcuts to other pages in the sidebar, if you click on the LOGO the dialog shows up with these shortcuts also.

Click the link will take you to an invalid page because the url has an additional "/wiki" added to it.

https://test.jira.com/wiki/wiki/display/TEST/mytest

3 answers

0 votes
barbarat April 3, 2015

I added shortcuts by going to the "configure sidebar" and selecting from the pages there. I didn't manually enter the link. I'll dig for any admin settings of links.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2015

I don't think this is a bug, I think you've set up the link incorrectly.  Take a look at the link settings in the admin settings for it.

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2015

Hi there, 

You can report this bug by visiting jira.atlassian.com and selecting the Confluence project. smile

If you'd like, you can also raise a support request on support.atlassian.com so that we can double check this behaviour and see if there is any fix or workaround for you.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events