I am not getting success to install the Jira and Confluence in same machine. Jira is already working but when I tried to install confluence, Jira also stopped working.
I followed the confluence installation as mentioned in document and able to reach upto url http://localhost:8090. But unable to connect with any one of options: standard JDBC database connection or Datasource Name.
Can you provide simple step by step procedure for installing confluence with existing Jira machine.
Please, see below:
Step by step:
1. mkdir /atlassian
2. extract tar file /atlassian/confluence
3. extract tar file /atlassian/jira
4. set split home directories like this /atlassian/confluence-home
5. set split home directories like this /atlassian/jira-home
6. set java home
7. and configure conf/server.xml for different port jira and confluence
8. After that you configure systemd or init.d file
9. start system
I hope this info enough.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community! me again 🙂 If you’re a marketing team using Confluence, we want to hear your story! How did you start using Confluence? What are your use cases? What have been some of the benefits?...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs