I am not getting success to install the Jira and Confluence in same machine. Jira is already working but when I tried to install confluence, Jira also stopped working.
I followed the confluence installation as mentioned in document and able to reach upto url http://localhost:8090. But unable to connect with any one of options: standard JDBC database connection or Datasource Name.
Can you provide simple step by step procedure for installing confluence with existing Jira machine.
Please, see below:
Step by step:
1. mkdir /atlassian
2. extract tar file /atlassian/confluence
3. extract tar file /atlassian/jira
4. set split home directories like this /atlassian/confluence-home
5. set split home directories like this /atlassian/jira-home
6. set java home
7. and configure conf/server.xml for different port jira and confluence
8. After that you configure systemd or init.d file
9. start system
I hope this info enough.
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs