Confluence ability to export space and all subpages?

Lee Correll
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2013

This ability seems to no longer be available?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2013

I wasn't aware that you are using an OnDemand instance but I've also check this matter on an OnDemand instance and the space export feature is available.

Here's the documentation:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Exporting+Confluence+Pages+and+Spaces+to+XML

Lee Correll
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2013

That's a no-go. The documentation doesn't reflect reality. If I go to a space and click on "Tools" I get Export to PDF or Export to Word. The PDF export only exports that page. There is no export to XML option.

Is it possible that an AOD administrator is not a space administrator?

0 votes
Lee Correll
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 1, 2013

That documentation must be out of date, because in space/tools, I see as options:

View Storage Format

Export to PDF

Export to Word

Import Word Document

I am a member of confluence-administrators, but do not see "Content Tools > Export." As far as the ability to export a space, there are 2 groups that have that ability (and I'm a member of both of those groups.)

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 30, 2013

It is available. What version of Confluence are using and what theme that is active currently? You may also check here for reference.

Lee Correll
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 30, 2013

Doesn't appear to be available for OnDemand.

See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Confluence+OnDemand

My fault for not specifying that. The reference you have above is for 5.2, not AOD.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events