Confluence | We’ve hit a snag

Alicia Gardner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 5, 2023

The majority of my team's pages in our space are getting the error We’ve hit a snag. Note, it appears that the Atlassian Confluence status is Operational at the moment. I'd appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2023

@Alicia Gardner welcome to the Atlassian community

Is this happening to everyone or just to people in specific regions?  Have you tried clearing your cache?  Has your admin submitted a support issue with Atlassian https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ 

Alicia Gardner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 6, 2023

Hi @Brant Schroeder

Thanks for you suggestions. It seems to be happening to select people on my team including myself, the space owner (but not the Confluence Admin). Unfortunately clearing cache and cookies, and opening the link in incognito mode also didn't resolve the issue. I'm waiting to hear further from our Confluence Admin at this time.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events