Confluence Trial License After February 2, 2021

Den Denis January 8, 2021

Hi there!

I have a question about trial License for Confluence after February 2, 2021.

Sometimes we need to present to our customers what is Confluence till they decide to purchase Confluence, that is why we request Trial License for on-premise installations.

So can we request Trial License for Confluence after February 2, 2021 for on-premise installations??? It's very important for us.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thiago Masutti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2021

Hello @Den Denis 
Happy new year!

With the changes that Atlassian is implementing to on-premises installations, we will still keep the Data Center deployments, and we are making important investments to this.

Similarly to the Server deployment, you can request trial licenses to test Data Center.
More information can be found in this Data Center licensing FAQ.

After February 2nd you will still be able to request trial licenses for Confluence Data Center.

Let me know if this answers your question or if you need any additional information.

Kind regards,
Thiago Masutti

Den Denis January 8, 2021

Hello @Thiago Masutti ! Happy new year!

Thanks for your answer!!!

Stiliyan Savov January 18, 2021

Hello. I hope you dont' mind to use this thread to ask a similar question. @Thiago Masutti ,what about Crucible ? It doesn't have Data Center version.. so would it be possible to generate server trial license for demonstration purposes?

Like lauyz likes this
Thiago Masutti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2021

@Stiliyan Savov 

Fisheye and Crucible remain untouched with these changes: https://confluence.atlassian.com/fisheye/fisheye-and-crucible-are-in-basic-maintenance-mode-987143949.html

Regards,
Thiago Masutti

Stiliyan Savov January 20, 2021

@Thiago Masutti , I am aware of that publication.. But I didn't see anything specifically about the trial licenses so that's why I am asking.  Thanks for the reply!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events