Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Team Calendar From JIRA Issue

Andrew Lonardelli May 15, 2017

Hi everyone, 

I am wondering if there is a way to export an issue with a custom issuetype from JIRA to the Confluence Team Calendars. This issuetype has custom fields consisting of a starting date and an ending date. The starting date and ending date would be the dates that would need to be exported to the team calendar on Confluence.

I want it to export from JIRA to Confluence once it reaches a certain status on the Workflow, either through a postfunction or maybe a trigger. Hopefully there is an automatic way to do it, instead of having to manually insert the dates inside the team calendar. 

1 answer

1 vote
Anton Chemlev - Toolstrek -
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2017

Hi,

Try this:

1. Create and save filter in Jira, which shows issues you need. Don't forget to share your filter. For example, you want get issues with custom issuetype "Project" and status "In progress".

2. Go to Team Calendars, choose calendar you want and create new event with type Jira Issue Dates. While creating you should see your custom fields with Date/Datetime types.

3. If you experience any issues with visibility, first of all check permissions both in Jira and Confluence.

Dave Collins October 1, 2019

She, and I, are wanting a team calendar event automatically created when an issue is set (with date range) to "done". So, no...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events