Confluence Team Calendar: Event Type JIRA Project Release is gone

Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2014

Before I have to write down a long story of what happened, here's a quick question:

We don't see the Event Type "JIRA Project Release" anymore in the Confluence Team Calendar. We suddenly had that when we upgraded Confluence or JIRA or the TeamCalendar. I have deleted Events called "Project name release" of the event Type "JIRA Project Release" and now we are back to basic with the "normal" options of the TeamCalender. We have installed the iCalendar-plugin in JIRA.

How do I get that back?

JIRA 6.2.1
Confluence 5.6.4
TeamCalendar 5.0.5

Thank you

2 answers

1 vote
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2015

Hey Vera, try the following:

1. Uninstall Team Calendars (you will not lose any data).
  2. Now delete all directories listed on the Clear Confluence Plugin Cache guide.
  3. Start Confluence.
  4. Make sure your application link is working correctly. Create a test JIRA issue in Confluence.
  5. Re install Team Calendars.
  6. Check if the JIRA event shows up again.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.

0 votes
Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 28, 2015

Hello Deividi,

Thank you for your answer. Before I try this, the following is happening now: we do have the event, but you can't choose any Projects. Sometimes it's there, but most of the time there is nothing in the dropdown.

Any idea on this?

Thank you!

p.s. is it possible to let them be added automatically? When you've set up a release in JIRA and that the release date automatically appears in the calendar?

Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2015

Hmm, so the JIRA events are in there however sometimes you are able to choose a project and other time you don't. Could you clarify if some projects display and others don't or if they simply disappear all at once? Regarding the other question, at current moment is not possible to add those automatically :(.

Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2015

There are no projects visible at all. My colleague says he sometimes sees them, but I don't. We're both administrators. Thank you on your answer about automatically.

Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2015

Can you create a dummy project at JIRA and check if you are able to see it in team calendars? If after that you still dont see it then raise a support case at https://support.atlassian.com so we can take a better look on this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events