Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence TagCloud

Helen Gosper October 8, 2014

Is Confluence TagCloud now supported for versions 5.5.4 and above? Or if not is there an alternative yet to the Popular Labels, which will allow me to exclude a label from the report?

2 answers

0 votes
Helen Gosper October 9, 2014

Hi Davin, no I haven't. I just assumed it wouldn't be compatible if Atlassian said so. Will revisit. Thanks for the advice.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2014

Have you actually tried it on 5.5.4. Just because the marketplace does not say it is compatible does not mean that is the case. Developers must go back into the marketplace listing and update that is works with the newer version. Often times it will still work if the underlying API's have not been changed in a way that breaks method signatures. If you have not tried it out and you have a test system you can mnually download the jar file and upload it into your installation and test it. Just for kicks and giggles I installed it into my 5.5.6 test environment as it looks like it works just fine.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events