Confluence - Statistics on Page Contribution

Y Rossi November 3, 2016

Hi,

When Confluence is used as a Knowledge Base ti would be very useful to be able to measure agent contributions.

We have taken a quick look at the possibilities mentioned https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-do-i-get-more-statistics-from-confluence-154239308.html but are still not able to make a distinction between Creating (authoring) an article and Modifying (updating) an article.

Confluence seems to only take into account Edits which is a sum of page creations and page modifications.

Has someone already encountered this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2016

Confluence's inbuilt auditing isn't very detailed.  If you want more metadata and stats you'll need to find a plugin in the Marketplace that meets your needs. 

Although it's quite expensive there is a Google Analytics plugin which I've heard anecdotally is pretty comprehensive, but I'm sure others here can recommend other plugins that fit your use case.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events