Confluence Service break down 2 times a day

Steffen November 4, 2019

Hi!

Since we changed to Confluence Update 7.0.3, the Confluence-Service break down 2 times a day and we can't find any reason for this. We changed some parameters, increase the mempory of the Server and also from the hard disk. Check and increase the size of the heap from Jira, Confluence and from the JVM is was ok.

I change the parameters of Confluence.cfg.xml: <property name="hibernate.c3p0.max_size"> to size 150 and from the server.xml: maxThreads= to size "140".

We use as operation system MS Windows Server 2016 Standard with a VMware. For the applications we use: Apache 2.4 / Confluence-Server 7.0.3 / Java-Version: 1.8.0_192 / MySQL Server 5.7 and Jira V8.4.2.

Did you know this behavior from a Confluence-System? What can I do to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance for each note!

Best regards

Steffen

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2019

@Steffen 

Hi Steffen

did you check the logs while confluence had problems?

Can you share these logs

Cheers

Kurt

Steffen November 20, 2019

Hi Kurt,

thanks a lot for your answer. Our Problem was solved with the newest Update 7.0.4.

It was something wrong with the Atlassian Marketplace connection. In the first step I closed this function in the Administration Area and everything is running well. In the second step we had run the Update. 

Best regards

Steffen

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events