We have been running a server version of confluence for several years. Our latest upgrade was 5.6.5.
We've just opened a cloud version (not paid yet, trying first) and I'm encountering problems with the import of the backup.
Here's what I did:
- created a backup of our server install
- imported it successfully into a local instance of confluence 6.x (6.1 I believe)
- tried to import it in confluence cloud (failed, but the import time was quite reasonable)
- exported a new backup file from our local instance of confluence 6.x
- imported in confluence cloud (didn't fail YET but it's been ongoing for hours, stuck at 30% on deleting existing data. Time elapsed and remaining are still updating and vary a lot).
The backup file XML is 65MB, so very far from confluence cloud's 200MB limit.
It imports and exports and so on completely flawlessly in the local instance (atlassian-confluence-6.5.1-x64).
The current import is ongoing for many many hours and still isn't finished (actually it seems to be stuck at 30% on removing existing data.
Thank you in advance
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs