cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence SQL Plugin problem

Stéphane Genin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2012

Hi,

I try to use the Confluence SQL plugin.

I created this request :

{sql-query:datasource=JIRADS|output=wiki}
select id, pkey, project, reporter, assignee, issuetype, summary from jiraissue where pkey='KPTPO-6892'
{sql-query}

When the page is displayed, I get this error message :
sql-query: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: org.apache.naming.java.javaURLContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.naming.java.javaURLContextFactory]

select id, pkey, project, reporter, assignee, issuetype, summary from jiraissue where pkey='KPTPO-6892'

Does someone knows where it can come from?

Thanks

Stéphane

1 answer

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2013
Hello Stéphane,

In a first moment it seems an error with a kind of class from the plugin, but this can be due to many reasons (even a wrong parameter inserted), so to confirm this I would suggest you to make a contact with the plugin provider that is the Bob Swift Software, LLC, you can contact him by the following:

info@bobswiftsoftware.com
 Google+/hangout: bob.swift.mn at gmail.com AOL:bobswift1 Yahoo!: bob_swift_mn http://bobswiftsoftware.com/ Regards,
Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events