Confluence Questions will not ENABLE in Confluence 5.5.6

Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2014

After updating from 5.5.4 to 5.5.6 of Confluence on Windows x64 various add-ons got disabled. I was able to re-enable them all except Confluence Questions. How do I get Questions enabled again?

Also ALL - check your add-ons as mine got disabled without my knowing about it.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2014

Restarting the service resolved the issue.

0 votes
Joachim Ooi
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 25, 2014

I would say the first thing to do here is to check your latest logs and spot for any related errors that could tie back to Confluence Questions. My suspicion would be due to some plugin cache issues. Also, since this problem appeared after the upgrade, you may want to check out the workaround and also the resolution in this KB article which might help:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Confluence+Question+Top+Menu+Button+Missing+after+Upgrade

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events