Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Questions ERROR "MISSING "QUESTIONS FOR CONFLUENCE" SPACE"

Shawn Connelly May 3, 2019

Confluence Cloud status seems fine. Does anyone know why I am suddenly seeing the error, MISSING "QUESTIONS FOR CONFLUENCE" SPACE

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2019

Just a quick check to get some more info that support might need - can you log in as an admin and go to "manage apps".  This should give you a list of plugins/addons/apps.

Look for the "questions" one.  Is it there at all?  If it is, is it enabled or not?

Hi Nic,

I am an admin of Spaces, but not at that IT level. :(

I heard that my IT team submitted a ticket for this issue but now they are all gone to happy hour. Grrr LOL

I see no issues here, but the status page doesn't include Questions.
https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/

Oh... the last I heard, is that it is enabled (as it should be). Questions stopped working about 3 hours ago.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2019

As an admin, check what Admin -> manage apps says and your my.atlassian.com account to check it's still being paid for first.  If it's not a blindingly obvious error message or "not paid for" though, we'll need to get in touch with Atlassian support to track down the actual error message

Shawn Connelly May 6, 2019

Hi Nic,

My IT team has had a ticket open this Friday. It's still a problem today. :(

my.atlassian.com tells me nothing. I am guessing that I don't have that level of admin rights. I just manage some spaces.

This is the error...

2019-05-06_9-16-02 - Confluence Questions.png

Narasimha Charya Vedagopuram June 6, 2019

Same for us as well, i have raised a support ticket and they told me to do following, still now luck.

Questions.JPG

Like Wout likes this
Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2019

We just had the same issue, I found this suggested work around and it worked for us.

Derek MacDonald December 3, 2019

Narasimha solution worked for myself as well. I had to disable the trial, uninstall the application and then reinstall the application, simply disabling/reenabling the trial didn't work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events