Confluence Pages Export to Word including Child PAges

AKASH BHARDWAJ March 25, 2015

Hi,

I want to export all my child pages including parent Page to be export in single Word.

I know there is Page Tree Plugin which can serve this issue but i don't want to use this plugin. Is there any other way to acheiev this.

Thank in Advance.

3 answers

2 votes
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2015

Hey Akash,

As confluence don't have a built in feature for that (only below feature request), I'm afraid there is no other easy way to achieve that sad:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-8740

Currently the only options I can see are the free add on page tree plugin (which you already know) or the paid add on Scroll Office:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.k15t.scroll.scroll-office

Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.
1 vote
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2015

You can't do it for Word, but you can with PDF. If you go to Space Tools -> Content Tools ->Export. There is an option to export pages to PDF. You can select the pages you want to export and it will create one PDF of those pages.

ashu saini July 24, 2018

Does one need special permission to access Space Tools > Content Tools?

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2018

You need to be a space admin to see it.

Like Art Bahrs likes this
ashu saini July 24, 2018

Thank you! I can see it. I need to create a PDF of a single document in the selected space, not of all the documents in the space. Is it possible to create a PDF of a specific document?

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 25, 2018

Yeah, change the export to custom and it will allow you to select the pages to export.

Capture.PNG

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2015

Thanks to your question I discovered the free plugin you mentioned. I've used it to create a 53 page user guide from about 15 pages, all from one download. :) Whilst it does a good job of the download and general conversion to Word, you do have to do a fair amount of re-formatting to get it right. However, some of this is down or preference and some is down to Word playing silly buggers. So I think the tool does a good job, but it's not the whole process. cheers.

Trupti Kamble March 13, 2019

Hello Mick,

Can you please help to give me name of free plugin for this?

Best Regards,

Trupti

EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 6, 2019

Hi Trupti,

We have also a Confluence App called OneOffixx Exporter, which could do what your are looking for. There is also a link on the Marketplace page, which brings you to our examples. That makes it possible to test the app easy and fast.

Regards,
Stephan (CEO of EPS Software Engineering AG, the vendor of the OneOffixx Exporter)

Like esser_p likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events