Confluence Page not in Use Since 6 month's.

Hi All,

i want to find Confluence Page's which are not in used since last 6 month's.

also i want to know how to find plugin's which not used in confluence system.

i want to improve performance of confluence if anyone can suggest confluence analysis tool it's great help

thank you.

regard's

tousif shaikh.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 vote
Jeff Thomas Atlassian Team Oct 03, 2013

Tousif: To find unused pages, you can use the Archiving Plugin. If you have access to run queries on the database, you might be able to modify the queries used on Finding Unused Spaces to find unused pages.

This query should give you all the pages that have not been modified in the last 6 months.

select contentid, title
from content 
where contenttype = 'PAGE'
and lastmoddate < (sysdate - INTERVAL '6' MONTH);

I'm not sure of a way to determine if a plugin is unused. Hopefully someone else can provide more details.

Check out the Performance Tuning tips to help speed up your Confluence.

Tousif,

You can try running this query in the normal search field in the space you want to look in:

• modified:[yyyyMMdd TO yyyyMMdd]

For example:

• modified:[20130615 TO 20130715]

This works for me.

Cheers.

As Jeff wrote, Archiving Plugin for Confluence finds you both the pages not viewed and the pages not updated in the last 6 months, or whatever period you configure. (You haven't explain what "not in use" means exactly.)

Furthermore, it can archive those pages for you (which is probably a better idea than to delete them).

Check out the plugin's user documentation

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

287 views 11 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you