Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Overview over all edited&created pages in a space within a certain time range

Fabian Matthias November 6, 2017

Hello,

i need a overview over all edited&created pages in a space within a certain time range. It would be great if it would be possible to add a filter to this overview, e.g. to filter the results for a given month. Especially it would be useful to "group" pages, which has been edited many times within given time range. Thus when Page A has been updated on 13.10 and 14.10 it should only be displayed once, if i select time range "October".

I already tried to modify the macros "Recently Uploaded", "Activity Stream" and "Recently Updated Dashboard", but none of them are the correct one.

Could you please help me ?

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2017

Hi Fabian,

If you are running Confluence Cloud, then I would recommend the following app: Space Timeline

Otherwise it would probably be possible to do something for Server using either a user macro or use Scriptrunner to do a CQL search.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events