Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence OnDemand only allows access with my account

Admin Alea May 16, 2014

Hi

We have Confluence OnDemand with 10 users, but it is only possible to access using my account.

I have tried everything descripted in Atlassian answers, but the issue remais.

We get and Access Denied message.

Please, we need help.

Thanks!

4 answers

1 vote
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2014

Hello,

please, open a support ticket here https://support.atlassian.com

Without log and any other information it is the only way to support you.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

0 votes
HenriqueA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2014

Hi Alea,

Could you please describe the bug on this answer? It’ll be very important to others persons that’ll find your answer on Google.

I’ve seen some cases that all groups and applications access are correctly but the user can’t login on Confluence and/or Bamboo.

It is the bug AOD-6992, in this specific case the Atlassian Support can easily help you, my suggestion is to say to Atlassian Engineer the best time to restart the Confluence application to apply the fix on it, normally take about 30 minutes.

I’ll ask you to answer it, then new persons can easly be helped by this question.

Kind Regards,

Henrique Lechner

0 votes
Admin Alea May 22, 2014

Hi,

Finally I opened a ticket and the issue was solved. It was due to a bug.

Thanks!

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2014

Please, mark my answer as accepted.

Regards,

Fabio

Alea Digital June 6, 2014

I can't. I don't see the grey check mark.

Regards,

Josep

0 votes
HenriqueA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2014

Hi Alea,

It seems a user's permission, my advice is to check the Application Access and verify if the users belong to users group and/or confluence-users group, there are also more details on this link.

Kind Regards,

Henrique Lechner

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events